Running a community campaign not only provides a tremendous service to your company or organization, but your efforts will also improve lives and build a stronger, more resilient Anchorage where everyone can achieve their potential.
why run a campaign
- Contribute toward a safer, more prosperous community in which to live and grow your business.
- Enhance the reputation and visibility of your business by using our brand to build your brand.
- Build morale, loyalty, and productivity of your employees.
- Create a strong culture of caring — giving, volunteering, taking action — to attract and retain employees and customers.
- Invest wisely in a powerful network of vetted and respected non-profit partner organizations committed to improving lives.
Depending on the size of your organization, the average campaign runs for one to two weeks. Most campaigns take place sometime between September and December, but they can happen at any time best suited for your organization.
United Way of Anchorage offers a free and secure online giving platform to collect your employee donations, and employees have the option of utilizing payroll deductions for their contributions. Donations to United Way of Anchorage are tax-deductible.
Already running a campaign?
Thank you for your leadership and commitment to making greater social impact within your workplace.
Ready to get started on your first campaign?
Contact a member of our Transformational Philanthropy team or call 907-263-3841 for more information and to get started. We’ll provide the materials and support you need to run an awesome community campaign.
Know a company that would be interested in running a United Way Campaign?
If you know a business that may be interested in getting involved with United Way, let us know. We would love to welcome more companies to the United Way family. As a friend of United Way, your help with a warm introduction would be appreciated. Please contact Vanessa Aszmus at 907-263-3841 or a member of the Transformational Philanthropy team.