We know that neither the burden nor the recovery from the pandemic is being experienced equally. Please join the thousands of donors, volunteers, corporate partners and nonprofit service providers working together with United Way of Anchorage to remove barriers and create opportunities for all individuals and families to grow stronger and live better.
2021 Impact Highlights:
- Put 99,307 free books into the hands of young children and their parents to increase literacy and kindergarten readiness.
- Delivered 322,000 meals to hungry Alaskans at 34 services sites, keeping 748 restaurants workers employed through the Restaurant & Hunger Relief program.
- Alaska 2-1-1 answered 39,580 calls from Alaskans in need, connecting them to resources that can help.
- United Way healthcare navigators helped 1,666 uninsured Alaskans gain quality, affordable heath insurance, protecting both their health and their wallet.
- Housed 44 of our most vulnerable, chronically homeless neighbors through Home for Good, 80 individuals in outreach and/or enrolled in supportive services.
With your help, we will continue to be there – in the moment of crisis and for the long haul. When we UNITE so that all may THRIVE, we can build a stronger, more resilient Anchorage.
Make a one-time or recurring donation to our community’s most pressing needs or the nonprofit of your choice.
Give by mail
Download the gift form and mail it, along with your check, to: United Way of Anchorage, PO Box 200108, Anchorage, AK 99520
Give with a DAF.
Amplify your strategic philanthropic goals using your donor advised fund.
If you have a donor advised fund with Fidelity Charitable, Schwab charitable or BNY Mellon, DAF Direct enables you to recommend grants to United Way of Anchorage directly from your DAF.
Donate a portion of your Permanent Fund Dividend to support the causes you care about.